Monday, April 12, 2010

Real Life: Titanic

About a week ago I was flipping through the channels and discovered that Titanic was on! I remember thinking it was the coolest movie, and not even being allowed to watch it for a long time. It had been years since I watched it all the way through so of course, I clicked "record" so the other girls in the house could enjoy the pleasures of watching it as well. However, I've realized that since then, I have watched it about 7 times. I'm not sure who has watched it more, CW or me, but the point is I have realized how pathetic I am that I still obsess over Leo as Jack Dawson. Oh and by the way, I watched it again last night. Real Life: I know every word to Titanic.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Titanic! :) Keep it recorded for me and we'll have a little movie night for your 100th time at the Chi-o house!

    ReplyDelete